We are so excited to have you join us here. Leisure and Leashes is a blog that will contain information about traveling with dogs, and tips and tricks we have found that work for us. We hope you enjoy your time here and find something useful. Our dogs also hope you enjoy their pictures!
Leisure and Leashes
Devoted to pet-related stuff, Leisure and Leashes is a website dedicated to pet-related content. Several pet lovers wish to assist others by sharing their knowledge and talents, which is why we formed this organisation. Our team is well aware of how crucial it is to have a pet in today’s society.
Various people are unknowledgeable on how to take care of their pets properly, which is why our mission here in Leisure and Leashes is to promote awareness and education not only to pet enthusiasts but also to everyone.
We at Leisure and Leashes take great pride in letting our customers know who we are and how we plan to achieve our objectives by living up to our core principles and providing excellent service.
- Commitment – All our staff is committed to providing the best service possible to meet the needs and expectations of our customers.
- Reliability – All our customers can rely on us to give accurate information and help them with their concerns and inquiries.
- Love – As cliche as it may sound, but Leisure and Leashes are centred on love. We take pride in showing our affection to pets that allows us to give our best service to our audience.
- Positive attitude – We know how hostile the world can be, so we have a positive attitude and outlook in difficult situations.
- Innovative – Our techniques and procedures continually improve since we are conscious of how times change and develop. In order to better serve our consumers, we allow ourselves to be flexible and open to new ideas at work.
- Client-centric – We ensure that our services are client-centric because we believe in putting our customer’s needs first.
- Teamwork mentality – We constantly refine and update our methods and processes. At work, we allow ourselves to be more flexible and open to new ideas to serve our customers better.
- Flexibility – We are willing and able to adjust to adapt, and meet the demands of our customers in a timely manner.
Why should you have a pet?
Having a pet provides you with several health benefits. They may encourage you to get more exercise, spend more time outside, and interact with others. If done regularly, playing with pets may decrease blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and triglycerides. Moreover, having a pet as a companion might help ease feelings of loneliness and despair.
Pets are susceptible to human behaviours and emotional expressions as a consequence of their evolutionary development. For example, our body language and gestures may be more accessible for dogs to understand than our words are for us. A dog that loves you will stare into your eyes and try to figure out how you’re feeling and what you’re thinking.
If you’d like to learn more about our services or have any questions, feel free to contact Leisure and Leashes on any of our social media accounts.